- Provided to YouTube by TuneCore Can't Breathe (feat. Lanté, Mexijake & Mg) · Undercaste Sessions · Lanté · Mexijake · Mg Can't Breathe (feat. Lanté, Mexijake & Mg) ℗ 2015 Undercaste Music Released on: 2015-12-29 Auto-generated by YouTube.
- Provided to YouTube by TuneCore Breathe It In · Auburndale Sound Day ℗ 2016 None Released on: 2016-01-05 Auto-generated by YouTube.
- Provided to YouTube by TuneCore Breathe · Ben Maggs Let in the Light ℗ 2011 Ben Maggs Released on: 2011-12-22 Auto-generated by YouTube.
- We woke up hungover on a cold spring day and there happened to be some nice tubes for the boys Song : Pink Floyd "Breathe In The Air" - Dark side of the moon
- Watch or Download Here http://moviestream4u.net/search/The+Air+I+Breathe
I had to find a company that does HVAC repair in NYC last year. When I went to turn my air conditioner on in May during a really hot day, nothing but hot air came out of it. It had not been run in several months, so I figured it had just collected some dust through the winter months. I let it run for at least 10 minutes or so, but there was still no evidence of any cold air coming out of it. I figured that it would take at least a few days to get someone to come out, which is why I was so surprised when the company I called said they could have someone there within a few hours.
To me, that is the best kind of customer service. Knowing how hot it was and that I had no cold air coming out at all, they knew that it was a critical job for them. They were knocking on my door in less than two hours, and they were working on my system within a few minutes of that. I thought it would take them a while since it was only hot air coming out, but it turned out to be an easy fix for them.
After adding some more refrigerant to it and cleaning the filters, the air conditioner worked like a charm. It instantly blew out cold air, which felt so good! The technician told me that I should always test my air conditioner before I need to use it, which is something that I absolutely did this year. I also am going to have them inspect it next year before I have to use it just in case it needs cleaned or serviced. Something only has to happen to me once like this for me to learn what to do so it doesn't happen again.